Our client, who has been awarded with the Forbes “America's Best Midsize Employers” rankings, is actively looking for Senior Cisco Network Engineer. It’s a contract to direct hire position.
Please find below the job details for your review and send us your updated profile for our review.
Position Title: Senior Cisco Network Engineer
Job Type: Contract to direct hire (conversion to full time after completing contract role)
Duration: 6 - months contract to permanent role
Location: Kenosha, WI (Near Gurnee, IL)
- Our Client is building a next generation high speed software-defined network (SDN).
- Client will utilize your experience of Cisco route / switch (routers and switches) and Nexus data center products.
- Support WAN, LAN and WLAN with a Cisco-centric infrastructure, routers, firewalls, security, wireless, LAN switching and Nexus data center, along with LAN / WAN design and implementation.
- Manage load balancing (DNS / DHCP / IP).
- Provide remote access solution support (VPN, Terminal Services).
- Work with emerging technologies such as SD-WAN and data center products.
- At least 5+ years of experience working as a Network Engineer.
- Bachelor’s degree is required for this role.
- Strong hands on experience with SD-WAN and working with large Data Centers.
- Experience working for large enterprise projects.
- Experience with Cisco ACI (Application Centric Infrastructure).
- Experience with switching (capacity planning & VLAN’s), routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), WAN technologies (MPLS, VPLS, VPN) and security (Cisco Firewalls, IPS).
- Experience with VPNs, Avaya VoIP, SIP trunking, Cisco wireless deployments, SD-WAN, Cisco data center switching, security methodology, load balancing, VMware, Citrix and network monitor tools.
Looking forward to your reply back. Thanks