Atrilogy Solutions Group's direct client is searching for a Sr. Network Engineer
to join their team in Chicago, IL
on a direct hire, full-time basis
. Job Summary
Our client is looking for an accomplished network engineer who is interested helping them overcome networking challenges. With the deployments of 5G networks area. We need a Sr. Network Engineer to join our team and help us design and deploy this next generation cloud network. Qualifications:
- Minimum of 7 to 10+ year of experience within the networking industry.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or Networking Technologies.
- Experience working in a service provider such as an ISP/NSP/CDN/Carrier or datacenter hosting industry required.
- Experience with network automation tools among them Ansible, Salt, Jenkins, Git, Python scripts.
- Experience working with MPLS, BGP, LDP, EVPN, VXLAN, OSPF, QoS, IPv6, L3VPN and L2VPN.
- Juniper MX and QFX platform experience desired, knowledge of other platforms such as Cisco ASR9K is sufficient as well.
- Experience with IP transit and peering relationships, including a deep understanding of how networks interconnect.
- Ability to organize, store and present information effectively to colleagues, internal teams and vendors.
- Certification such as JNCIP/CCNP desired. CCIE/JNCIE certifications a plus.
- Know best network practices utilized in large cloud providers, ISPs or MPLS networks.
- Experience with OpenStack, Kubernetes or Tungsten Fabric is a plus.
- Architecting and helping us deploy the new network.
- Designing fast growing network footprint with our global Service Provider partners.
- Evaluating new network hardware and software solutions for our private MPLS backbone.
- Working with devolvement and product teams to shape the direction of networking features.
- Creating detailed high and low-level network designs.
- Ensuring stability of the network.
- Troubleshooting network issues on the Internet, MPLS and datacenter fabric.
- Testing new designs and staging production changes in our extensive Chicago lab.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.