Senior Network Engineer
CoStar provides industry professionals and consumers of commercial real estate and apartments with critical knowledge to explore and complete transactions by offering the most comprehensive, timely and standardized information on commercial real estate and apartments and the right innovative tools to utilize that information.
Lead complex, large-scale network projects supporting the infrastructure behind 35 websites with a draw of 30M global visitors/mo, running on top of multiple private and public clouds. Also, engineer the network behind 3500 employees across the field and in 85 offices encompassing seven countries.
Relevant experience areas (experience required in at least 2):
* NextGen Firewall (Check Point, Palo Alto, Cisco Firepower) expertise
* Cisco CCIE level (cert not required) Routing (BGP + OSPF) and Nexus Switching expertise
* Load balancing (F5 BigIP LTM, GTM, Akamai, Level3, Limelight)
* Performance and Monitoring (OpNet, Riverbed, Solarwinds, AppDynamics, Appneta)
* Automation Management (ACI, NSX, Python, Powershell, Bash, CloudFormation, InfoBlox IPAM, Rancid, NCM)
* Bachelors in Computer Science or related Field
Optional, but very relevant Certifications:
* CCNP, CCIE, PCNSE, ACE, CCSA, CCSE, CCMSE JNCIE, VCP-NV, F5-CA, F5-CTS, F5-CSE, ACMA, ACMP, ACMX, ACDX, AWS CSA
* Position requires participation in a 24x7 on-call rotation and off hour's maintenance windows
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing