Concero is looking for 2 Senior Level Network Engineer for a client building a team in Saint Louis.
- Remote Flexibility
- High Salary
- Opportunity to work with new technologies
In this job you will:
- Be the primary point of contact for all support and escalations tickets
- Be intuitive and inventive by providing solutions and workarounds for customers
- Work with Customers, Sales Engineers, Customer Success to report issues to Engineering Team
- Regularly communicate status update to Customers
- Receive functional, performance and security issues from Customers and promptly follow-up with Engineering and DevOPS
- Self-starter with ability to multi-task in a high-pressure, fast-paced, fast growth environment
- Write technical notes, application notes, case studies, knowledge base entries, and solutions for the Support Portal
- Follow published SLA for turning requests around in a timely manner
- 5+ years of experience in supporting large enterprise customers
- Strong TCP/IP knowledge
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience supporting network security technologies such as: Proxies, NG Firewalls, SSL/IPSec, VPN’s, SSO
- Familiarity with DLP and Encryption gateways.
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of UNIX/Linux and Windows based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Expert in troubleshooting various scenarios and systems by using knowledge of common tools (tcpdump) and protocols (TCP/IP, NTP, DNS, DHCP, etc.).
- Familiarity with cloud apps and services
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Excellent Communications and Interpersonal Skills required, with a passion for the Cloud and related new technologies.
- Prior experience working with Zendesk or other support portal tools
Bachelors or Masters degree