Subject matter expert responsible for the co-design and build of all strategic network platforms within Equifax. These core infrastructure platforms provide competitive advantage to our portfolio of businesses globally. The incumbent is the lead technical authority for these technologies within Equifax, and is responsible for ensuring that our business continually benefits from industry innovations in the network domain Who is Equifax?
Equifax is a global data, analytics, and technology company. We believe knowledge drives progress. We blend unique data, analytics and technology with a passion for serving customers globally, to create insights to power the decisions that move people forward. We serve as a consumer advocate, steward of financial literacy, and champion of economic advancement.
As an innovative global company that enables access to credit, we're part of breakthrough collaborations and innovations that address complex social challenges such as social welfare, community relations and financial education for underprivileged youth. We establish relationships that create economically healthy communities. We help individuals gain financial independence by increasing access to capital for small businesses. And we provide young adults entering college or university with financial education tools.
Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our people makes a difference in our business. We are powering the World with Knowledge and looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best. The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
We offer excellent compensation packages with high-reaching market salaries, 401k matching, along with the works: comprehensive healthcare packages, schedule flexibility, collaborative work spaces, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax What You'll Do
- Stay abreast of innovations in the network technology market in order to ensure we are ahead of business and regulatory needs.
- Maintain a high profile within the technology community, contributing to Equifax' profile as an innovative technology company.
- Engage with 3rd party vendors in order to assess and validate market offerings and opportunities to enhance the Equifax value proposition.
- Prioritize the development of the enterprise service catalog in the network domain in line with Agile practices.
- Technical leadership and mentoring for a focused team of junior level engineers who develop and enhance our network offerings globally.
- Offer technical insights in order to recommend and support strategic investments in network technologies.
- Ability to review and approve highly technical engineering designs produced by their team in order to ensure sustainability and the best industry practice for network platforms.
- Demonstrate common designs and standard infrastructure builds throughout Equifax in order to optimize globally.
- Deep understanding of the requirements of operational support to ensure that all designs meet the requirements of our business units.
- Maintain strong feedback loops with development and operations teams globally in order to ensure the continuous improvement of our catalog of offerings.
Extra Points for any of the Following
- You have attained a Bachelor's degree and/or have equivalent experience
- You have over 10 years of Network Engineering experience, with a focus on network design and implementation, and demonstrable multi-functional experience with Systems, Storage and Networking
- You have deep understanding of Juniper (Routers, Firewalls), Palo Alto Firewalls, Arista Switches, and Blue Coat Proxy
- You have deep experience with enterprise networking solutions including layer 2 switching, layer 3 routing, wireless, and remote configuration
- You have a solid grasp of and strong working knowledge of WAN including the following protocols / topologies : MPLS, QoS, BGP, DMVPN, OSPF
- Monitoring and Management tools authority - Net Brain, Tufin, Solarwinds, Provider 1, Panorama
- You've worked in carrier grade network environments
- You've designed and operated multi-site geographically separate data center networks
- You have a solid grasp of Cloud, IaaS, and service-oriented infrastructure (SOA)
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders
- A real passion for and the ability to learn new technologies.
Success Attributes of an Equifax employee; does this describe you?
- Google Cloud Platform
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please note: This posting represents multiple roles across various teams, including a range of responsibilities and experience levels. By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Atlanta, Alpharetta To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online. #L1-MD2 Primary Location:
- Think and act differently
USA-Atlanta JV White
Function - Tech Engineering and Service OpsSchedule: