What skills you will use:
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in technical or business discipline or related experience
The following certifications are highly desired but not required :
- CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional)
- CCIE or CCNP (Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert) or (Cisco Certified Network Professional)
- COBIT (framework develop, implement monitor/improve IT governance and management practices)
- ITIL (ITIL set of detailed practices for IT service management)
- PMP (Project Management Professional)
Required Work Experience:
- A minimum of 8-10 years of network infrastructure and telecommunications operations experience
- A minimum of 5-7 years experience managing a network and/or telecommunications team or an infrastructure project management team
- Leading the development and implementation of strategy and change plans that cross multiple information technology functions and an international geography.
- Seasoned leader with strong technology experience including functional and domain knowledge.
- Complex strategic transformation experience, such as outsourcing and internal IT process re-engineering of ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Management of diverse teams including FTE, contractors, and consultants across geographies.
- Broad knowledge of LAN, WAN, voice and video technologies (e.g., telephony, routers, switches, load balancers, firewalls, network and routing protocols, structured wiring systems, and VoIP).
- Broad knowledge of staple IT technologies (e.g., operating systems, servers, virtualization, storage , software development, and their related impacts as it pertains to network resources).
Own your work and your career apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability that s the First Republic way.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records, to the extent consistent with applicable federal and/or state law.