A major ecommerce arm within the logistics and manufacturing space is partnering with Motion Recruitment to bring on a contract to hire Senior Network Engineer for an urgent role with high remote flexibility.
The client is in West Charlotte, and is looking for an applicant who will lead the design of solutions leveraging existing and emerging networking technologies from Cisco, Fortinet, HP and others and will have a deep understanding of Cloud, Security, Routing and Wireless Technologies Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years industry experience
- Ability to Monitor, analyze, and shape LAN and Wireless network traffic
- BGP and OSPF Protocol experience
- Experience setting up and managing Firewalls
- Knowledge of VPN solutions, Cisco Meraki SD WAN
- Ability to configure and maintain AWS/Cloud connectivity
- Experience providing technical support for enterprise systems
- Ability to work with cross functional teams to ensure connectivity for various applications and services
- Medical insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results is an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.