A company that advises the world's leading corporations, investment funds, and financial institutions on their most critical legal needs and business opportunities is looking for a Network Engineer willing to work in office at least 2-3 times a week.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4 years of professional software engineering experience, with a growing DevOps specialization.
- 2+ years of Kubernetes experience
- familiarity building and scaling with Kubernetes, Docker, and Helm.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux system administration and networking.
- Deep knowledge of at least one major public cloud: Google Cloud, AWS, Azure. Familiarity with the other two.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- CKA, CCSP certifications
- Experience with build automation and configuration tools such as Chef, Puppet, and Ansible.
- Experience with IAC tools such as Terraform and Pulomi.
- Experience deploying on-prem software.
- Experience with Rust, Golang, Clojure, Python, and/or Erlang
- Experience with Prometheus, PagerDuty, Loki, Grafana, Postgre
What You Will Be Doing
- Respond to trouble tickets and performs troubleshooting on network devices
- Maintain and administer network standards, documentation, processes, and procedures Maintain and administer routers, switches, firewalls, and other network-related devices.
- Monitor network engineering performance and ensuring system availability and reliability
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades, including service packs, patches, hotfixes, and security configurations
- Competitive Pay: up to 120k/yr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today's highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.