Pangaia Partners is a leading edge professional & managed services provider with a strong focus in network engineering, collaboration and data center solutions. Our name, inspired by the original landmass unifying the earth, represents the convergence of technology and its ability to bring together people, companies and organizations across the globe. We help our clients engineer custom solutions to solve business challenges while empowering them to build innovative, lasting, competitive advantages.
Since our inception in 2001, Pangaia Partners has served emerging, midmarket and Fortune 500 companies in a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare, Telecommunications, Insurance, Energy, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Government Sectors
Pangaia Partners offers full time employees a generous benefit package which includes a competitive salary, paid vacation, holiday and personal time. In addition, Pangaia Partners offer health, dental, 401k, LTD, STD and other attractive benefits.
We currently have a need for a Senior Network Engineer to support a Global Network Infrastructure environment. Global Financial Services, Healthcare or Pharmaceutical experience is strongly preferred.
- Develop and deploy scalable solutions for both global networks and data centers.
- Identify, research, evaluate and implement emerging network technologies.
- Responsible for configuration, installation and maintenance and in-depth troubleshooting tasks and documenting any network issues.
- Work with Network Planning teams to implement new solutions.
- Manage multiple vendors and technologies.
- Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with vendors.
- Escalation of problems as appropriate to management.
- 7+ years’ experience with enterprise-level network design and deployment.
- Proficient with the design, installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and monitoring of core routing and switching, LAN/WAN/ MAN services.
- Proficient in routing protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, MPLS-TP.
- Solid experience in designing and supporting IP networks for voice, data and video in a Service Provider environment using SIP, MGCP, RTP, Multicasting, and Unicasting.
- Experience with Cisco VSS switches, Nexus 9K, 7K, 5K, 2K configuration and design. 2 years’ experience with ASR’s.
- Through understanding of IP concepts including routing, VLAN's, QoS, tuning and capacity management concepts.
- Excellent knowledge of TCP/IP, including packet-level traffic analysis.
- At least 5 years’ experience designing, deploying, configuring, and administering Firewalls, preferably Cisco and Palo Alto.
- Implementation and use of load balancers F5, BIG-IP, 3-DNS to manipulate, optimize and control network traffic.
- Experience working in large enterprise networks is desired. The ability to work under pressure and interface with senior management will be key to these roles.