As a Senior Network Engineer, you will utilize your experience of Cisco Router/Switch and Nexus data center products on a daily basis to help support the firm's growth.
* Design, implement, and support a Cisco centric WAN, LAN, and WLAN environment. This includes routers, firewalls, security, wireless, LAN switching, and Nexus Data Center.
* Manage load balancing (including DNS/DHCP/IP).
* Provide remote access solution support (VPN, Terminal Services).
* Perform remote monitoring and management of system alerts and notifications.
* Run application performance and packet analysis.
* Work with emerging technologies such as SD-WAN or Data Center products.
* Manage vendors; perform network assessments and security audits.
* Support internal run and maintain activities, including remote monitoring and management system, respond to alerts, monitor health and seek improvement opportunities.
* Mentor and coach junior team members; continuously develop your skills and knowledge.
* Research, evaluate, design and deploy new technologies.MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
* Bachelor's degree.
* Experience with Switching (Capacity Planning VLAN?s), Routing (OSPF, EIGRP, BGP), WAN Technologies (MPLS, VPLS, VPN) and Security (Cisco Firewalls, IPS).
* Cisco CCNA/CCNP or equivalent experience with daily support of Cisco infrastructure.
* Familiarity with VPNs, VOIP (Avaya), SIP Trunking, Cisco Wireless Deployments, Cisco Meraki, SD-WAN, Cisco Data Center Switching, Security methodology, Load Balancing, VMware, Citrix and network monitor tools.
* Demonstrated ability to excel in a global, matrix organization.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO WESTON.WALKER@RHT.COM **