Lead the development, design, implementation, test, and support of our comapny's solutions based on client’s business and technology needs, with an emphasis on network security. This position is responsible for delivering and supporting solutions that ensures client/partner satisfaction. Willingness to accept rotational on-call responsibilities is an essential component of the job.
• Use knowledge of Boarder/WAN/WLAN systems to help design and install all internal and external (customer) based networks.
• Configure, implement, and support routers using various routing protocols, including BGP, EIGRP, and OSPF.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent years of experience, plus 10 years of experience designing, installing and supporting local and wide area network equipment
• Cisco Certified Network Professional certification required. Cisco Security, Routing and Switching, and Wireless certifications desired.
• Ability to configure, implement and support Cisco based routers and switches, Wireless Access-Points, and Wireless LAN Controllers
• Knowledge and experience in Telco/WAN services such as Metro Ethernet, MPLS, DSL, Lit & Dark Fiber, and Cable Internet/Ethernet services
• Knowledge and experience in a broad range of IT infrastructure technologies, including Active Directory, LDAP, Email Encryption, and NFS
• Working knowledge of public cloud providers AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud
• Demonstrated installation and troubleshooting skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written; responsive to customer needs
• Project management experience and organizational skills; ability to manage multiple priorities
• Ability to work in a fast and flexible environment, particularly on critical care and on-call duties
• Ability to understand political landscape within client/partner organizations