Piper Companies is supporting a full time, 6 months contract to hire opportunity for a Senior Network InfoSec Engineer/Architect
to work 100% remote
to support Product Network resources and automate network functions. Responsibilities for the Senior Network InfoSec Engineer/Architect:
Requirements for the Senior Network InfoSec Engineer/Architect:
- Establish networking environments by designing system configuration; directing system installation; defining, documenting, and enforcing system standards.
- Maximize network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; schedule upgrades; collaborate with network architects on network optimization.
- Secure network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
- Accomplish information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Report network operational status by gathering, prioritizing information; managing projects.
- Ensure that all capabilities delivered align with original business objectives
- Provide advanced technical expertise, oversight and accountability for outages
- Closely partner with information security to ensure security compliance
Compensation for the Senior Network InfoSec Engineer/Architect:
- 12+ years' experience in network engineering and automation scripting
- Extensive experience with Network automation and SDN
- Strong scripting experience
- Familiar with configuration management tools (Ansible is a must, Chef and Puppet a plus)
- Python development experience
- Proficient in developing automation tools, Restful web services, or APIs
- Knowledgeable in Cloud Network Operations
- Negotiable, commensurate with experience on W2
- Employer benefit package with Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO, Holidays
- 100% remote
Keywords: network, network automation, automation, automate, infosec, engineer, architect, ansible, chef, puppet, automation scripting, scripting, sdn, python, rest, restful, restful web services, api, cloud network operations, benefits, holiday, pto, paid time off, 401k, medical, dental, vision, remote