Our client in the healthcare space is seeking a Network Engineer.
This is a contract to hire role. Mostly remote besides initial training onsite in San Diego and occasional onsite work after that.
- The Network Engineer supports core infrastructure technologies, including networks, telephony, and servers.
- Combination of managing day-to-day moves, adds, and changes, as well as project work.
- 3 years experience with desktop, mobile computing and/or network, including problem analysis/resolution, and installation or 2 years practical experience in data or voice network system support and/or operation required.
- 1 year experience supporting networking equipment such as Cisco Catalyst Series, including installation and problem analysis/resolution preferred.
- Knowledge of how to configure, install, monitor, and troubleshoot the physical installation of data or voice switching devices, focus on troubleshooting customer challenges, resolving data and voice network alerts preferred.
- AS or AA in Computer Science, or related field preferred. Experience and alternative technical training may be substituted for Degree.