Senior NiFi Systems Engineer TS/SCI with polygraph
Are you ready to make a major improvement to your Systems Engineering career? Are you ready to work on projects that can potentially change the world? Join us at Leidos, where your most important work is ahead! You will be proud to say you work with Leidos because not only do we treat our employees like an important part of our business, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. You will enjoy great benefits, flexible schedules and the opportunity to grow your career. If this sounds like the kind of place where you can thrive, keep reading!
The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for a Sr. Systems Engineer in Annapolis Junction, MD. Program Summary
This contract is a large, multi-year contract for the development, integration, deployment and sustainment of large collection systems. The work that s being done on this Leidos-led, prime contract is extremely important to the government and offers its team members the opportunity to work autonomously and explore new technologies. Join a tremendous technical team solving hard problems with true mission relevance on emerging technologies. Position Responsibilities
The Sr. Systems Engineer will be focused on dataflow engineering relating to deployed customer systems. The Engineer will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, validating and troubleshooting all dataflows to/from deployed and test systems, from the field system through customer backend repositories. Basic Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or related field of stud and 12 or more years related experience. Additional directly related experience may be considered in leiu of degree
- Must have thorough NIFI Experience (beyond basic familiarity) and be familiar with the Customer's dataflow organization.
- Experience with Data Mapping.
- A minimum of 8 years performing and providing technical direction for the development and engineering of HW & SW systems.
- 5 or more years of systems engineering experience with SIGINT Systems to include required areas of expertise and subsystem specializations
- 3 or more years of experience with functionality and inter-processing of packet and circuit based HW & SW solutions.
- 3 or more years experience in a leadership position providing technical supervision to other engineering personnel; solving varied technical/scientific problems; and generating and reviewing designs for technical accuracy, completeness and appropriateness in light of objective, budget and schedule.
Candidates with specific customer tool experience are highly desired. Candidates with this experience may be considered without the leadership experience twelveksignon
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.