INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (IS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
or s/EAD status with the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance is required.
Local VA/DC/MD candidates only please. Work location: Woodlawn MD. Remote only during COVID.
Key Required Skills:
|Node.js, REACT.js OR Angular, CSS|
We have an immediate need for a highly motivated Node Software Developer at a Mid to Senior Level to provide Agile software development expertise and hands on implementation of applications using the latest open source server side java script technologies on the Node platform and other related open source products. Specifically, you will be a member of an Agile Development Team working with other Agile development teams, Testers, Database Engineers, IT Infrastructure & Operations Team and External System Owners to develop applications using open source technologies and products. Leidos delivers services and technical leadership for mission-critical federal government, public sector and private sector programs
- Attend Stand-Up meetings with Product Owner, Scrum Master and developers.
- Design and develop code based upon business requirements, UI/back-end design standards, and common software components.
- Participate in feature grooming sessions to elaborate on requirements and assess level of effort.
- Perform peer reviews of team members’ code to improve quality and standards compliance.
- Implement unit and integration test cases for high percentage of code coverage.
- Resolve build issues, software defects, and production support issues, when necessary.
- Extensive senior level full-stack software development experience with Node.js (2 or more years) with detailed understanding of user interface frameworks, back-end software architecture interactions and node module capabilities.
- Strong UI development experience with rich single page application user interfaces.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Scrum and Kanban Agile development process and ceremonies including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Complex programming, program debugging, data analysis, problem analysis and resolution of issues within open source applications.
- Strong communication and collaborative skills in providing technical direction and hands-on software development to include design, development and testing.
- Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, Windows 7, RHEL, VMs, Docker
- Experience with VersionOne Application Lifecycle Management Tools
- Experience with Jenkins and Continuous Integration
- Experience with databases including PostgreSQL and SOLR.
- Standards & Protocols knowledge including XML, XSLT, WSDL, JSON
- Experience with Testing Tools including Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Supertest, Enzyme, Instanbul, Selenium, Load Runner, JSLint and Cucumber.
- Experience with source code versioning and Pull Requests with Git and Stash.
- Experience with IDEs such as VS Code, Sublime and Atom
- Knowledge of SonarQube, Phabricator, Gerritt, Karma, Jasmine
- Experience with DevOps processes and implementation.
- Experience with environments utilizing Cloud Technologies such as Amazon Web Services.
- Master’s with 5+ or Bachelor’s degree with 7+years' IT experience or professional IT certifications
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- We will contribute towards your healthcare plan. We have multiple plans available to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription.
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 8 paid holidays
- 401k, annual employer match up to 3%
- Excellent work life balance
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.