VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle*s Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC*s National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young*s Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Title: Senior Node.Js Developer
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Role & Responsibilities:
• Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives that meet business requirements in adherence with Client standards, processes and best practices
• Successfully lead projects and complex assignments with broad scope and long-term business implications
• Lead day to day system development and maintenance activities of the technical team
• Manage resolution for complex issues within functional area of expertise
• Ability to work independently and self-directed
• Ability to partner and collaborate with Data Protection Services Architects on solution designs
• Good knowledge and experience with industry standard cryptographic algorithms including how, where, and when to apply them.
• Expert understanding of software engineering concepts and methodologies
• Extensive experience developing and supporting shared web service platforms, including SOAP and RESTful API's
• Extensive experience with the following technologies and frameworks: Node.Js, C sharp. (writing APIs), Chef, Powershell Scripting, DevOps
• Highly motivated and proactive to ensure the success of the team and product
• High-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to handle multiple high-priority demands while driving consistent results.
• Experience developing solutions using Information Security-related concepts: Cryptography, Hardware Security Modules, PKCS11, AMQP
• Expert critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
Key Skills: Node.Js, SOAP and RESTful API's, C#, Chef, Devops
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc