Job Title: Senior OBIEE/BI Publisher Report Writer
The Oracle BI Developer will provide day-to-day application support and enhancements and work closely with the business and data analyst.
Candidates must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19, provide proof of full vaccination to be considered, and willing to work onsite full-time.
Must work on our W2.
* Support includes but is not limited to: user request collection and fulfillment; create, enhance and maintain OAS Data Visualization, OBIEE Dashboards, Answers and pixel perfect BI Publisher reports.
* Enhancement responsibilities include requirements gathering and analysis; designing, building, testing, documenting and deploying report solutions.
* Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: progress and status reporting and use of project and requirements management tools.
* Good knowledge and experience in understanding of logical and physical data models (8 years) using various data sources
* Oracle OBIEE Dashboards/Answers 12c (8 years)
* Oracle BI Publisher 12c (8 years), building complicated templates
* Oracle Analytics Server and Data Visualization (3 years)
* Oracle Database 10g/12c : data modeling, queries, stored procedures (8 years)
* Thorough knowledge of the SDLC
* Excellent client interface and training skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure, adapt to changing environments and multi-task
* Must be detail and process oriented
* Possess a collaborative working style and the ability to work independently in a team environment
Education or Certification / Experience
* Bachelor's Degree in a technical, business or scientific discipline or equivalent work experience.