Looking for Consultants who can work on W2 only (U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time, No agency resumes).
1. Responsible in overseeing production to support all current business and to support new business as it comes in.
2. Establish and review budgets. Manage P&L according to the forecast.
3. Establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, procedures and manage daily operations. Plan and track productivity and quality to support customers’ requirement and drive for improvement.
4. Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
5. Determine staffing requirements and interview, hire and train new employees or oversee those processes.
6. Ensure customer requirements and expectations have been accurately identified and that the organization is meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
7. Interact with customers’ technical and test engineers to understand technical requirements to help our team with test, repair, debug or new products transfers.
8. Responsible for total quality system in the San Jose operation.
9. Monitor and advise on the performance of the quality management system, produce data and report on performance, measuring against set standards.
10. Liaise with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, advise on changes and implementation, and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards.
11. Work with the team in San Jose and the Matamoros quality team to prepare documentation, training and other items required to get and maintain the TL9000 certification for the San Jose Operation.
12. Support the San Jose operation with CTPAT or any other requirement by customers to retain existing business and win additional business.
13. Research new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency.
14. Plan for and control change.
15. Direct and coordinate activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, and/or distribution of products and support technical/labor quoting for new business.
16. Oversee inventory in production and coordinate with the Materials team to support any logistics service as required.
17. Work with materials/purchasing staff to comply with the establish quality requirements defined by the Company and external suppliers.
18. Set standards for quality as well as health and safety, coordinating with HR.
19. Ensure manufacturing and production processes meet international and national standards.
20. Look for ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
21. Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures
22. Collate and analyze performance data against defined parameters. Review and implement technical and management system reports as required.
23. Comply with agency, customer and corporate guidelines and procedures.
24. Perform additional duties as assigned.
Office work environment, except meeting in the warehouse, shipping/receiving or production floor areas as necessary.
A. Education: BA or BS required.
B. ISO 9001 certification
C. Experience: Must have minimum 5+ year’s operations, production and quality management or related experience.
Must have planning, project coordination, production planning, organizational and leadership skills.
Should have established excellent communication skills at all levels, have a positive attitude, be self-motivated, hardworking, be a team player and able to work in a team environment.
For more information, feel free to call Vivek: 916-830-8768 / firstname.lastname@example.org
R Systems Inc specialized IT Services & Solutions and IT-enabled Services provider catering to a wide range of global customers. We are endowed with some of the industry’s highest quality certifications and standards, including CMMI Level 5, PCMM Level 5, ISO 27001:2005 and ISO 9001:2008. Our strength lies in our quality procedures, delivery and operational excellence, customer-centric approach, intellectual capital, and culture of innovation. With a rich legacy spread over two decades, we generate Value that helps organizations transcend to higher levels of efficiency and growth.
5000 Windplay Dr. #5 El Dorado Hills, CA, 20130Contact