We are seeking a Sr. Oracle Database Developer for our financial client in Tampa, Florida. This is a full-time (direct hire) position working on-site in Tampa 3 days a week in the near future. Local (Tampa), area candidates only.
In this role, you will be part of a team focused on altering existing application database code, building new ETL packages, taking part in minor production assistance where necessary, and working with business analysts to understand requirements for new data structures as necessary.
- Provides production support and communications for existing Oracle databases by working with network administrators, technical support staff, application development teams, and 3rd party vendors in order to implement tactical solutions for performance and functional issues.
- Deploys and QA tests and database changes via implementation into a model environment.
- Works with production administrators to find root cause analysis of production database application issues.
- Database Architecture / Modeling of new data structures to support RDBMS or OLAP solutions
- Develop ETL processes necessary to extract data from various data sources and load it to an Oracle data warehouse
- Perform data analysis and develop source-to-target data mapping.
- Contributes to the development of tables, stored procedures, views, triggers, and other database objects
- Create and maintain documentation of data integration specifications and ETL processes to be available to business and IT teams.
- Use sound software engineering principles to ensure that developed ETL is modifiable, efficient, reliable, understandable, and fault-tolerant.
- User acceptance test activities and deliverable review for SSIS applications.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 5 - 7 years equivalent experience
- Must have excellent database development experience including Oracle 19c/12c, PL/SQL, tables, functions, stored procedures, triggers, views, etc.
- Experience with multi-dimensional databases
- Willingness to learn through on the job experience and support new technology (such as SSIS)
- Willingness to perform additional, unplanned project work when assigned
- Experience or knowledge of Data Vault is highly desired
- Experience with MicroStrategy 10, Erwin, SQL Server, SSIS (BIML), DB2, Hadoop preferred
U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
· Very stable and profitable company
· Excellent company benefits
· Annual Bonus
· Opportunity for Career Growth
· Pension Plan
· Matching 401k plan
· Work/Life Balance
For more info please contact Deep Singh, Senior IT Recruiter (813) 284-6916 deep.singh@ritatech,com
Oracle 19c Oracle19c oracle database developer pl/sql pl-sql plsql data vault data modeling data warehouse