We are proud of our collaborative culture and are seeking a dynamic Senior EPM Consultant to add to the team. Since 2003, Tier1 has helped hundreds of companies maximize the full potential of their enterprise technology investment while simplifying the common business challenges associated with running enterprise applications, databases, and development products. Our suite of highly specialized services includes 24x7 managed services, implementations, upgrades, customizations, development, staffing, and a secure cloud hosting solution in our Private Oracle Cloud as well as public cloud hosting with Microsoft Azure. We help our customers maximize their enterprise technology investment, so they can focus on running their business, not managing their technology.
- Enterprise Performance Management (EPM)
POSITION REPORTS TO
- Senior level with 10+ years EPM experience.
- Must have development, administration, and support experience with EPM Planning and Essbase.
- Position requires working knowledge of DRM, ODI, FDMEE, Smart View.
- Demonstrative troubleshooting knowledge with calculation scripts, business rule, load rules, and other EPM objects.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be a self-motivated problem solver, and customer service focused.
- Finance/Accounting background is a plus.
- EPM Cloud experience helpful but not required.
KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY
- Ability to engage and partner with customer and internal staff as required.
- Strong project management skills - can handle multiple projects and priorities effectively.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to ensure the design satisfies the requirements.
- Identify gaps and alternative solutions with current configuration and interfaces.
- Actively monitor client software versions and provide recommendations for optimization, process improvement, general best practices, upgrade, patching requirements and application roadmap.
- Functional knowledge software versions and understand upgrade and patch requirements.
- Expert knowledge of Hyperion Financial Reporting and Smartview, including report, book and batch designs.
EDUCATION, QUALIFICATIONS, AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field preferred
Because we hire the best people, we work hard to provide benefits that make their lives better, so we offer a comprehensive benefits program which features:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, dental and vision; 401k and life insurance
- Monthly utilization bonus program
- Annual performance and merit review
- Employee assistance program