Position Description: Creoal Consulting is currently looking for a Sr. Oracle Functional Consultant proficient with Oracle Technologies to work at a Government Client in Baltimore, MD. The position requires resources to be on site. The potential candidate must be able to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- Manage the functional Order to Cash functional configurations and workflow for a large government entity.
- Produce implementation artifacts such as Requirements, System Design, User Guide and Test Script Documents.
- Troubleshoot order to cash Production issues and resolve with the customer.
- Assist Managers with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes and artifacts
- Ability to work with developers to analyze and coordinate a solution from Requirements through, design, development, test, delivery, and support.
- Minimum of 10 Years Implementation and Support of Oracle EBS 11i and R12.
- Minimum of 6 Years Implementation and Support Oracle iStore, Order Management, Payments, and Receivables.
- Detailed functional knowledge of setups and configurations of Oracle iStore, Order Management, Payments, and Receivables.
- Experience in writing complex SQL queries
- Experience in using Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) UI or XML web service calls
- General technical knowledge of Oracle iStore, Order Management, Payments, and Receivables.
- Ability to communicate business requirements and design concepts to customer and developers and produce implementation artifacts such as Configuration, Requirement, Design, User Guide and Test Script Documents.
- Understands basic Project Management principles and processes.
- Ability to quickly learn existing customizations within EBS and document.
- Strong experience in solving business problems through software solutions.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to perform demonstrations of functionality and support users training needs.
Additional Desired Skills/Experience:
- Experience with the Credit Card industry and Oracle Credit Card Process.
- Experience with the Check Deposit industry.
- Experience working with the Federal Government
- Experience with Oracle EBS Financials
Creoal Consulting is a leading-edge provider of data management and application development services to the Federal Government with very competitive compensation packages.
Creoal Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information visit www.creoal.com.