- 8+ years Oracle application experience with various Manufacturing, Distribution modules like INV, Costing, OPM, Procurement, iSupplier, Supplier Life Cycle Maintenance, OM, Shipping, Pricing, WMS, ASCP, Demantra.
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Supply Chain modules.
- 4+ years’ experience in lead support of software applications.
- Knowledge of software development and support methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
- Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQLPlus, Forms, Reports).
Technical Experience/Skills Preferred
- Experience in Process Manufacturing applications
- Lead user sessions for requirement and testing
- Knowledge in automation testing tools supporting regression testing activities
- Guides technical team in the development reports, conversions, interfaces, and extensions for Oracle Applications.
- Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options, etc.).
The role stated above typically requires a person with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering, Computer Information Systems or Information Technology, Engineering or its equivalent with relevant work experience.