Our client, a leader in supply chain solutions, is looking for a talented Senior PL/SQL Developer for their Waco, TX area location
Permanent position with bonus, great benefits package and competitive compensation DOE. Relocation package offered.
** Must be authorized to work for ANY employer in US
Please read the description below and to be considered immediately email your resume to BarryR@brainsworkgroup.com with your rate/salary history/requirements.
Senior PL/SQL Developer
- 4+ years working with PL/SQL, SQL debugging, and PL/SQL optimization.
- 3+ years experience with IBM Mainframe, MVS/TSO COBOL DB2/Stored Procedures, JCL.
- Design data Models, work with XML and Large Objects, and work with 3rd party APIs and SQL*Loader
- Database Schema creation and management
- PL/SQL tools like PL/SQL Developer,& Subversion source control systems
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Design, estimate, develop, document, and implement well tested solutions that satisfy the requirements of each application development request within the allocated time and budget for each request.
- Provide detailed status updates when needed.
- Log accurate information into the time-tracking system.
- Continuously learn new tools, environments and acquire new skills to maintain and enhance job performance.
- Ensure requirements and development deliverables match the design specifications.
- Ensure that the test plans match the requirements.
- Ensure that the test results match the test plans.
- Provide high-level and detailed estimates.
- Provide high-level and detailed developer specifications.
- Create an appropriate test environment for the project team to work with and validate the delivered solutions.
- Provide the appropriate implementation documentation for installs.
- Manage and execute the system-testing process and UAT process.
- Support the implementation and post-implementation activities.
4 year degree required in Information Technology (IT) or related field
Use this link to apply directly:
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check ALL our Jobs: http://brainsworkgroup.catsone.com/careers