Discover your opportunity with Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), the 5th largest financial group in the world (as ranked by S&P Global, April 2018) with total assets of over $2.9 trillion (106.2 (JPY) as of March 30, 2018) and 150,000 colleagues in more than 50 countries. In the U.S., we're 13,000 strong, working together to positively impact every customer, organization, and community we serve. We achieve this by delivering on our values, putting people first, fostering long-term relationships built on honesty and mutual understanding, and inspiring the best in each other. This is all part of our inclusive, high-performing culture supported by Total Rewards that include our cash balance pension plan. Join a team that's working to fulfill its vision to be the world's most trusted financial group.
We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about penetration testing to join our team. We are a highly focused team, delivering exceptional results utilizing cutting edge tools and techniques.
The Senior Penetration Tester is a key position in safeguarding the bank's assets and reputation. Specifically, the position is responsible for:
Perform penetration testing on an ongoing and project basis
Ensure scope of security testing is accurate and complete
Document and communicate findings to stakeholders
Provide consultative service for business and development teams
Provide mentoring within penetration testing team
Contribute to application security strategy and tooling
Maintain knowledge and skillset relevant to trends in the industry
Contributing to the teams continuous improvement efforts
- Professional software development experience (1+ year)
- Advanced level experience with mobile penetration testing
- Financial industry experience or practical knowledge of financial and industry regulations and frameworks
- OSCP, OSCE, GWAPT, GCIH, GPEN, CISSP certification is helpful, but not required
- Network penetration testing (external & internal), to include vulnerability exploitation and pivoting to gain remote system access
- Experience with Red Team or full scope exercises
- Strong understanding of Secure Development Lifecycle and integrated security testing
- Experience with source code review, wireless security, reverse engineering, static and dynamic security testing tools, or threat modeling
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer and committed to leveraging the diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and experience of our workforce to create opportunities for our colleagues and our business. We do not discriminate in employment decisions on the basis of any protected category.
A conviction is not an absolute bar to employment. Factors such as the age of the offense, evidence of rehabilitation, seriousness of violation, and job relatedness are considered in all employment decisions. Additionally, it's the bank's policy to only inquire into a candidate's criminal history after an offer has been made. Federal law prohibits banks from employing individuals who have been convicted of, or received a pretrial diversion for certain offenses.