Major Manufacturing Company is Seeking a Senior PeopleSoft FSCM (Project Costing, Expenses) Functional Analyst-Lead.
Full time perm position with a salary range of 120K-130K plus 15% Bonus.
Forward resume to Marc Stevens @
The IT Functional Lead is responsible for the continuity of the enterprise applications and the related business processes from a functional perspective.
This person should have a detailed-level understanding of the applications/modules, the integration between these modules and key processes within the modules.
Primary responsibilities include the detailed knowledge of enterprise business systems and business processes as to provide guidance and leadership in the development and functional use of these systems.
This person will play an integral part of the business by working closely with the business areas and IT in both development and support of the systems.
The understanding of the end-to-end business process is essential.
- Participate in the improvement of business processes, including but not limited to, the following Enterprise application modules: Project Costing and Expenses
- Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Plan project stages and assess business implications for each stage. Monitor progress to assure deadlines and standards are met.
- Work on IT Enterprise related projects including upgrades, enhancements and integrations.
- Accountable for requirements gathering, creating functional specifications, application configuration, conduct system testing, assisting users to create user acceptance test (UAT) test scripts and support UAT.
- 7+ years of direct PeopleSoft implementation / support / upgrade experience is required.
- Direct experience with PeopleSoft Project Costing and Expenses and their integration points. Having procure-to-pay knowledge is a plus.
- Working knowledge of PeopleSoft Testing Framework (PTF) to create scripts and shells is a plus.
- Experience facilitating design, setup, and configuration of PeopleSoft modules as described above is required.
- In depth PeopleSoft experience, with implementations and/or upgrades. Release 9.2 and PeopleSoft Upgrade Manager (PUM) upgrades preferred.
- Assist business to define reporting needs, design reports and maintain in-house knowledge base, as well as manage change control.
- Knowledge of applicable PeopleSoft reporting tools needed. (i.e. Query, nVision)
Executive Systems, Ltd. is recruiting to fill hundreds of positions nationwide. Our clients are major Fortune 500 Companies in the manufacturing, pharmaceutical, retail and financial industries. Please e-mail or call to get information about opportunities in your area.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled