Job Title: Senior PeopleSoft Functional SME - HR Core
Location: US-DC-Washington DC
CSRA is looking for a Senior PeopleSoft Functional SME to support a long-term PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 project for a large federal government agency. In this role you are expected to have full implementation lifecycle experience with a thorough understanding of configuration and integration between major functional areas within PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, and you will use that understanding along with your understanding of federal HR Title 5, 38 and 42 practices processes to lead the functional design efforts by translating customer requirements into a best fit within the application, following Oracle Unified Method within the boundaries of the customer’s enterprise performance lifecycle.
The customer’s enterprise-wide HR Information Technology is comprised of HR systems used across the customer environment supporting approximately 84,000 users. As the Operations functional lead you will play a significant role in implementing PeopleSoft HCM 9.2, and supporting PeopleSoft Time & Labor, with an overarching goal of providing an interoperable HR enterprise solution with common core functionality to support strategic management of human capital and improve delivery of services to the agency’s employees and managers.
Position is for full time employment and will be on customer site in downtown DC (metro accessible).
- Contribute to the overall strategic vision, and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding implementation and support;
- Deliver accountabilities in accordance with approved SDLC processes;
- Document system processes and requirements traceability;
- Oversee at least one major module across the project;
- Provide thought leadership for client’s functional solution;
- Recommend third party functional products to close requirements gaps;
- Facilitate workshops and interviews to elicit requirements from the system's stakeholders.
- Lead or assist specific components of the the application configuration build and release process
- Provide functional advice on complex business process approaches and processes'
- Create appropriate documentation in work assignments such as functional requirements documents and business process flows and support BPR activities to adopt the COTS products
- Assist with gathering and eliciting information from existing business processes and supporting systems
- Conduct demos, conference room pilots, and Fit/Gap sessions and propose options to fill gaps through product configuration, BPR, customizations/extensions, or third-party products
- Configures PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 and supports development efforts to validate functional requirements and data conversion activities
- Supports developer testing and integration testing and participates in SIT and UAT testing
- Supports the design of Reports Interfaces Conversions Extensions (RICE) objects that may be required to fill product gaps
- Perform application problem analysis, and reporting.
- Work with various teams, resolves issues, and validates COTS requirements within their areas of responsibility
- Coordinate the resolution of highly complex functional problems and tasks
- Define test scenarios and scripts
- Draft and maintains SDLC documentation
- Bachelor's and 6+ years of relevant experience (additional experience may be substituted for degree)
- At least 1 full lifecycle PeopleSoft HCM implementation with Federal Title 5 experience
- Demonstrated mastery of multiple PeopleSoft 9.2 HCM Core functionality
- 8+ years of relevant experience
- PMI PMP Certification
- Federal Title 38 and 42 experience
- DFAS payroll experience
- PeopleSoft Time and Labor 9.2 experience
- HHS HR, Payroll or T&A experience
- Experience implementing PeopleSoft Time & Labor for a federal government agency
- Experience using Oracle Unified Method - certification preferred
- Master's Degree