Full time perm employee position with excellent benefits.
Salary is open DOE.
Relocation assistance provided.
*HRIS Analyst will be responsible for providing expert functional and technical support and guidance in the utilization of global HR systems.
- Lead projects, issue tracking, monitoring of target dates, and sponsor communication as required
- upgrades, patches, testing and other technical projects as assigned
- Support business teams by facilitating requirements-gathering efforts, configuring systems to business specifications, and translating technical requirements for developers
- Develop complex company wide reports using PeopleSoft Query/SQL and perform rapid and complex data analysis on large data sets using Excel.
- Comprehensive understanding of PeopleSoft HCM v9.2 (Core HR, Time & Labor, Absence Mgt. and Benefits Administration)
- High-level analytical and organizational skills, and the ability to analyze complex information structures involving multiple layers of data and workflows
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and self-manage tasks on small projects; ability to serve on large internal/external project teams for enterprise initiatives.
- Proficiency with MS Office, including Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency with data models, table layouts and design concepts using SQL (Structured Query Language) for reporting and data analysis.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Marc Stevens| IT Recruiting Manager Execu-Sys, Ltd. DL: (212) 967-2520 firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcstevens1