It is absolutely essential that candidate should have knowledge of ARISg Safety System data model and Business Objects Reporting System
• Responsible for safety data analysis, data mining and signal detection activities within the Drug Safety department.
• Knowledge of Drug Safety/Pharmacovigilance and Business Objects is ESSENTIAL.
• Experience of working within a Drug Safety databases (i.e. ARISg) is required.
• Knowledge of regulatory reports and processes as PSUR, DSUR, SAE Reconciliation is required.
• Knowledge of other Business Intelligence tools required (including but not limited to QlikView, Spotfire, Tableau)
• Understanding of Data warehouse concepts and data mining techniques
• Specific knowledge of PL/SQL and associated programming languages in relational databases as Oracle, Postgre etc.
• Ability to effectively interface and communicate with users is essential.
• Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Python is highly desirable
• Responsible for collaborative analysis, design, build and execution of data outputs using reports, visualizations and scripting languages
• Overseeing and managing the delivery of scheduled reports for the Global Safety Network of Drug Safety Professionals.
• Assisting in the maintenance of users access to Drug Safety reporting environment
• Assisting in the maintenance of Safety Data Mart
• Performing manual and automated data review and Quality Control activities