Dell Boomi., is the #1 Integration Cloud. Boomi AtomSphere allows you to connect any combination of Cloud, Saas, or On-premise applications with no appliances, no software and no coding. Our partners and customers are building forward thinking solutions with our platform to solve complex business problems.
The perfect candidate is ready to experience how their development work is utilized by customers or is ready to “get off the road” doing implementations but want to continue making their customers successful.
Our team works with Dell Boomi AtomSphere and seeks highly talented, self-motivated engineers who understand that cloud architecture and applications are dramatically changing our world and engineers who are interested in solving complex real world problems for their fellow developers.
We are searching for software engineers who are passionate about cloud technologies and are seriously motivated with tracking down complex issues to solve real problems for customers. The perfect candidate is focused on technical excellence and customer success.
Dell Boomi takes a heavy engineering driven approach to support. Our support engineers are in a unique position to help our partners and customers solve challenging issues since they intimately understand cloud application architecture and complex integration issues.
Dell Boomi’s partners and customers are integrating some of the most innovative applications today.
- Providing technical direction and assistance to our partners and customers regarding their use of Boomi AtomSphere to satisfy their integration requirements
-Monitoring and addressing customer issues to understand their root cause and business impact
-Active participation in our community with your unique experience
· Providing technical direction and assistance to our partners and customers regarding their use of Boomi AtomSphere to satisfy their integration requirements
· Proactively monitor and address customer issues to understand their root cause and business impact
· Work closely with customers and interface with our Engineering, Product Management and Technical Architecture teams to help find solutions for customers with larger scale, higher volume and unique integration requirements
· Handle escalations with potential for high impact success and visibility across the organization
· Coach other support engineers on difficult technical integration issues
· Active participation in our community with your unique experience
-Experience as a software engineer or developer and have a passion for helping partners and customers solve complex integration problems
-You should have a proven ability to design, optimize, and integrate business processes
-A passion to solve customer problems using your refined communication skills to coach and train customers on the platform
-Experience with enterprise integration tools that can be used to extend the team’s knowledge
-Motivated individuals who enjoy a fast paced work environment and understands that the SaaS culture requires creativity, collaboration, fast decision making and a sense of urgency
-Having experience with any of the following would support your success with working with our platform
-SQL and XML technologies
-SOAP/REST and HTTP
-Basic scripting experience
-Java platform knowledge
-Demonstrated deployments of enterprise software systems and SaaS using industry standard environments including XML, HTTP/HTTPS, Java, C++, and ASP.
- 5+ years of application integration development or design experience
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
One Dell Way Round Rock, TX, 78682