INADEV is a recognized SBA 8(a) certified SDB based in McLean, VA since 2011. We provide high quality agile digital services, cloud based solutions, and full end to end operational services to multiple Federal agencies such as Department of Homeland Security (IS), Social Security Administration, US Census Bureau, Food and Drug Administration, and large commercial entities such as Echostar.
or s/EAD status with the ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance is required.
Must be available to work onsite in Woodlawn MD when COVID-19 restrictions are lifted.
| ||PostgreSQL, Scripting, Query Tuning, CI/CD|
Senior PostgreSQL DBA to provide database development expertise and hands on implementation of the Disability Case Processing System (DCPS) application using the latest open-source server-side java script technologies on the Node platform and other related open source products accessing an AWS RDS/PostgreSQL database.
Specifically the successful candidate will be a member of an Agile Database and Infrastructure Team working with other Agile development teams, System Architects, Test Architects, Database Engineers, IT Infrastructure & Operations Team and External System Owners to develop and administer the DCPS database architecture. Daily Duties:
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment pipelines and Database/Schema as Code tools and approaches.
- Strong SQL for database query and data updates in Production
- Analyze database changes requested by the Agile development teams for impacts to database designs, naming standards, design standards, data conversions, and documentation.
- Experience analyzing and tuning queries to improve query performance.
- Hands-on experience with scripting to automate database changes/baselines including bash, pgplsql, or groovy (Jenkins).
- Knowledge of installation, maintenance and administration of PosgtreSQL and configuration within AWS RDS.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills necessary to collaborate effectively with customers and other team members.
- 5 years of below technologies: Expertise in implementing Ansible automation, Experience in Python, Experience in agile and DevOps methodologies implementation
- Considered a leader in the field
Years of Experience and Education:
- Ansible scripting
- Experience with cloud environment, AWS
- Liquibase – Database Change management tool.
- Database Administration (DBA) skills
- Bachelor's Degree or higher preferred with 10 years with advanced IT experience or professional IT certifications
We offer a full benefits package. This includes but is not limited to:
- Multiple healthcare plans to fit your life for Medical, Vision, Dental & Prescription
- Employer paid Life Insurance & Long/Short Disability Insurance
- 3 weeks PTO
- 8 paid holidays and 2 paid floating holidays
- 401k, vested immediately
- A flexible work schedule
- Excellent work life balance
- A commitment to creating a fulfilling work environment
No 3rd party Recruiters/agencies please.
Physical Demands: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
INADEV Corporation does not discriminate against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibits discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, or national origin.