Job ID: 2116843 Location:
MCLEAN , VA , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
SAIC seeking looking for a highly qualified Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) to lead the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) for multiple mission systems. Job Responsibilities Include:
Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Provide continuous monitoring to enforce client security policy and procedures
- Ensure system security measures comply with applicable government policies
- Monitor configuration management changes, assess the impact of modifications and vulnerabilities for each system
- Generate and maintain the complete security body of evidence (BoE) while leading the A&A activities according to the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Maintain the operational security posture to ensure information systems (IS) security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed.
- Ensure system security requirements are addressed throughout the system lifecycle
- Ensure effective controls and processes are in place and working effectively
- Perform vulnerability/risk assessment for Assessment & Authorization (A&A) activities
- Review system security A&A package submissions ensuring compliance
- Develop, maintain, and facilitate the appropriate closure of POA&Ms
- Must have an active/current TS/SCI with Polygraph
- 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA or 7 to 9 years with Ph.D.
- Security +
- Proficient in standard Assessment & Authorization ( A&A) activities
- Experience editing and writing reports/documents
- Ability to comfortably and professionally interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Superior ability to facilitate communication and coordination among federal partners, organizations, and working groups
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Risk and Information Systems Controller (CRISC)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC) and GIAC Security Essentials
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees are required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Where work is performed strictly at a customer site, customer site vaccination requirements preempt SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.