You will provide in-depth performance analysis expertise in data traffic management to improve existing data traffic policies enforced by a Deep Packet Inspector system as well as solve complex production or project problems with broad impact on the business. Analysis and solutions will have to be provided in a timely manner and will be presented to cross-functional subject matter experts. Your technical expertise would be extended to the role of architect of data traffic policies and development of strategies and solutions for cross functional projects across different organizations and disciplines. Your responsibilities include creation and improvement of engineering processes aligned with the organization goals and/or business requirements.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Demonstrate innovative ideas to lead towards the creation of new technologies.
- Respond fast to the needs created by new data traffic trends within Internet.
- Work under the umbrella of a satellite network.
- Present solutions in a timely manner working in parallel projects.
Can you drive these processes?
- Performance analysis of data traffic policies.
- Provide solutions to achieve key performance indicators.
- Architect data traffic policy technologies.
- Create technical requirements for new development efforts.
- Demonstrate system engineering expertise of the end-to-end data path.
- Perform risk management.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering Computer Science or related field.
- A minimum of 7 years in one of the following industries: Telecommunications Wireless Communication ISP and/or IT.
- Ability to work in a project-oriented environment.
- Excellent understanding of data traffic management (bandwidth throughput data flow packet capture follow traffic flows etc.)
- Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical skills.
- Good experience in data performance analysis.
- Good understanding in scripting with Linux or similar languages. Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Good understanding of Layer 2 and Layer 3 networking.
- Experience working in a tier environment.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment.
- Good understanding of database systems. Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience working as a Systems Engineer.
- Good understanding of transport protocols and data flow.