This group is tasked to provide architecture, security, metrics, standards selection and prototyping, and related support to assist DoD/IC to promote interoperability among the DCGS Programs of Record (PoRs), the broader Defense Intelligence Information Environment (Joint Intelligence Operation Centers, Combatant Commands), DoD’s Joint Information Environment (JIE), and the IC Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE).
We are seeking a senior-level enterprise software developer to lead efforts for prototyping DI2E Enterprise interface specifications and test harnesses, lead technical Plugfest/Mashup collaboration between Industry and Govt programs, review of standards and specifications related artifacts. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of direct DOD or IC program related experience, SOA implementation background, and experience presenting complex topics to senior government leadership.
Work is typically performed in Reston, VA area with occasional local travel.
Minimum Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 10 years work experience or 14 years of experience in lieu of degree
Required Skills and Education:
- BS in Computer Science or Systems Engineering related technical area plus 10 years of experience OR 14 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Strong interpersonal engagement skills and the ability to work with a variety of senior- and mid-level government staff, technical subject matter experts, and supporting engineers
- Effective technical writing and presentation skills
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments and lead key program initiatives
- Extensive DoD/IC and enterprise software development background, knowledge of TCPED/ISR operations and architecture, and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture and web service orchestration concepts and principles
- Experience with rapid prototyping / advanced concept research and development
- Experience with software lifecycle engineering and management
Preferred Skills and Education:
- MS in Computer Science or related technology
- 15+ years of experience developing loosely-coupled software (SOAP, REST) in DoD and IC systems
- DoD background, knowledge of DoD TCPED/ISR operations and architecture, security implementation in a web service based environment, software development management experience, and leading key program design/development initiatives
- Understanding of JIE and IC ITE reference architectures
- Experience with DCGS Programs of Record, JIOC/COCOM operations, or sensor programs
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Cloud, prototyping all strongly preferred