At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems that impact people's lives around the world today, and for generations to come. We are currently looking for an Software Engineer with TS/SCI/CI Poly clearance to work in our Engineering organization. This position will be located in the DMV area.
Job duties include the following:
- Develops and modifies web applications in Visual Basic and the corresponding queries in Microsoft T-SQL.
- Performs system administration tasks in Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, and IIS.
- Maintains the security posture of the network, including patch management, vulnerability scanning, and the implementation of security controls.
- Familiarity with the Risk Management Framework would be advantageous.
- 9 Years with Bachelors in Science; 7 Years with Masters; 4 Years with PhD, 4 additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree.
- TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with leadership experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Proven, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with and support end users with varying levels of technical competence -government, military and contractor
- Team player with the ability to also work independently with limited supervision or oversight
- Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
- Programming in Visual Basic and T-SQL.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO
. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.