JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
We are currently seeking talented Senior Principal Software Engineers to leverage innovative and emerging software and analytical concepts and technologies to support the design, prototype, development, and integration of a new generation of analytical tools for a Mission customer. Your talents, perspectives, and efforts will contribute directly to the production of valuable intelligence to facilitate positive mission outcomes.
- Support the design, prototype, and development of unique analytical tools to enable the manipulation of extremely large data sets and real-time systems
- Conduct analysis of alternatives (AoA) to support the recommendation of approaches, tools, and technologies for development of new analytics
- Collaborate with various engineering teams to support requirements definition, integration & test, and deployment of newly developed capabilities
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline. Experience in lieu of a degree in acceptable.
- 15+ years of software design, prototyping, and development experience
My SAIC Benefits.