Zycron has joined with a large healthcare company in search of a Senior Product Analyst-Health Information Management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Senior Product Analyst reports to the Manager, 3M HIM Technologies. Acts as subject matter expert for Regulatory Products and 3M HIS products, including the 3M Web Coding and Reimbursement System (3M CRS), the 3M 360 Encompass System, and the 3M Audit Expert/Health Record Management Software (AEHRM).
- The candidate understands the application of various regulatory products, including grouper files and code dictionaries, across multiple applications within the enterprise.
- The candidate understands and supports bidirectional interfaces between MT 5.6 Abstracting (ABS), Admissions (ADM), and Non-Magic Interface (NMI) modules, including HL7.
- Provides support for Regulatory updates and projects involving 3M HIS products, or for other related products that will interface with these applications.
- The position provides IT expertise and clinical knowledge in analyzing and collaborating on IT and business opportunities to deploy timely quarterly regulatory releases and implement industry regulatory changes.
- With knowledge of Health Information Systems and healthcare IT experience, this position participates in developing, deploying and supporting compliant, integrated coding, abstracting, and billing, and related systems.
- Works with vendors on current and future releases.
- Attends prerelease and release meetings for regulatory software updates.
- Assists in the development of the content for regulatory release communications.
- Acts as second level support for CRS, 360 Encompass, and AEHRM issues reported to Client Support Services.
- Participates in the analysis of business and clinical problems/opportunities in the context of requirements and assists in developing recommendations for solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
- Participates in team evaluations to recommend changes to regulatory applications and products.
- Works with project team members to define requirements, design the functional solution, identify and escalate project issues, and ensure the IT solution meets requirements.
Experience supporting and troubleshooting HL7 interfaces: understands messages flowing (including ADT, BAR, DFT, MDM, ORU) preferred
Go-live support in relation to the build
Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA) certification preferred
Coding experience or IT support of coding products preferred
Meetings in person across facilities regarding workbooks
If interested in learning more about Zycron and this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration to Chantal Konopka, email@example.com
Job ID Number: 67357 (Please reference in call or email)
Only candidates with backgrounds who match our client's requested experience will be contacted. Do not take this as a poor reflection on your experience, just a decision for the specific needs of our client's project/job. We look forward to working with you!