As a Senior Product Management Analyst on our Consumer Mobile Apps team, you'll be responsible for managing a variety of applications which provide everyday value to millions of people around the world who agree to share information with join comScore's consumer panels. This role provides an opportunity to work with a variety of other departments throughout comScore, as well as external partners, to deliver high quality experiences to our panelists and add value to comscore. The primary area of your focus will initially be in the mobile space, working to manage a series of mobile applications on iOS and Android in a large number of global markets, that will help us attract and retain panelists who help contribute to our data.
What You'll Do In This Role:
* Collaborate closely with the technology, panel recruiting, analytics and product teams to manage requirements, timelines and prioritization across a number of new and ongoing initiatives focused primarily on the mobile space
* Create and maintain a product roadmap for each initiative
* Work with technology teams and partners to make regular enhancements to products based on corporate priorities
* Maintain a backlog of product feature requests and prioritization
* Act as an internal champion for our panelists, balancing their needs with comScore's measurement and business requirements
What You'll Need:
* 2-4 years of professional experience working as a Product Manager or related role in the mobile app space
* Experience working to develop utility, security or panelist related applications is a plus
* Demonstrated ability to communicate clear requirements to internal and external teams, including experience working with engineering teams
* Demonstrated ability to manage feature release priorities and timelines
* Experience managing SDK development a plus, with a well-developed understanding of the Android and iOS software platforms, features and capabilities
* Experience with JIRA and AHA are preferred
About comScore: comScore, Inc. (OTC: SCOR) is a leading cross-platform measurement company that precisely measures audiences, brands and consumer behavior everywhere.
comScore completed its merger with Rentrak Corporation in January 2016, to create the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world. Built on precision and innovation, our unmatched data footprint combines proprietary digital, TV and movie intelligence with vast demographic details to quantify consumers' multiscreen behavior at massive scale. This approach helps media companies monetize their complete audiences and allows marketers to reach these audiences more effectively. With more than 3,200 clients and global footprint in more than 75 countries, comScore is delivering the future of measurement. For more information on comScore, please visit comscore.com.
EEO Statement: We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Department: Data Analytics, Research & Product Operations