Client Reference Code:
At a Glance:
- Are you a product analyst professional enthusiastic about defining the current and future products for a large corporation?
- Can you commit to a mid-level position influencing teams of technical leaders and analysts to develop innovative product solutions?
- Do you desire an influential role in shaping the progress of a nationwide technology consulting company?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve their business goals by providing the digital infrastructure that enables them to outperform. Our portfolio includes fiber Internet, Voice, Video, TV and cloud Infrastructure solutions as well as network and managed services. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Product Analyst, you are passionate about providing innovative products that are at the forefront of technology. You propel business by leading the reporting that provides actionable insights based on product analysis and product line reports. You have an intimate understanding of company-wide business processes and ensure your team is prepared for all process, reporting, budgetary and business planning requests. You excel at expanding our product line by spearheading product development initiatives.
You maximize the department by leading multiple cross-functional projects related to business processes, product lifecycle management and product development. Using a sharp eye for detail and business intelligence, you empower internal partners by reviewing and identifying inaccuracies in reports and presentations. You effectively guide product success by providing expert guidance and working cross-functionally with the necessary teams. You have a strong and influential enterprise-wide presence and flourish in an office environment. You report directly to the Director, Product Development for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive Salary with Bonus
- 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
- Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
- Child Care Assistance
- Flexible Vacations and Paid Time Off
What You Will Do:
- Drive innovation for the line of business by assembling, examining, refining, validating, documenting and maintaining complex data sets.
- Improve internal communications by creating and maintaining discrete product trending dashboards for the working and executive teams to use.
- Develop innovative products after forecasting and modeling business trends based on historical data sets, planned product changes and feature launches.
- Deliver ad hoc data analyses using an in-depth understanding of our Enterprise Voice products and their components along with third-party reporting systems.
- Ensure project completion through detailed management of capital initiative and department expense budget including forecasts, funding requests, PO creation, invoice tracking, cost allocation and reporting.
- Spearhead improvement through strategic business process design and leading cross-functional projects related to product lifecycle management or product development.
- Influence senior leadership decision making by tracking and reporting on department initiatives through status reports and roadmaps.
- Generate and manage requirement documentation and changes to ensure product lifecycle process after facilitating work sessions or interviews with sponsors and stakeholders.
- Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required Keys for Success:
- One to three years of experience in cable, telecommunications, software or online services
- Five or more years of business analysis or project management experience
- Proficient in defining key performance indicators and metrics after creating recommendations based on analyzed data
- Adept at listening to multiple points of view and synthesizing against goals for recommendations
- Quick learner with the desire to be a subject matter expert on multiple databases and reporting tools
- Deadline-driven with strong analytical, organizational and prioritization skills with the ability to multitask.
- History of communicating and contributing cross-functionally and within a matrix environment
- Strong business sense that shows good judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties with a sense of urgency
- Advanced business acumen with a love for great technical products
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
How You Will Stand Out from the Crowd:
- Experience in product management, product development or project management
- Proven track record of communicating with all levels of management and staff
- Strong ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to achieve business goals and results leading cross-functional teams
Job Code :
- Bachelor's Degree in science, engineering, math or a related field, or equivalent combination of training, education and experience(required)
- Project management certification (preferred)
MPD313 Sr Product Analyst Exempt
Business Development, Finance and Accounting, Product Management