Our client is a leader in the robotic technology and is seeking a contract employee to join there winning team . This posting is REMOTE! We are looking for someone that is able to work Flex hours for 32 hours per week .
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- Product Compliance
- EXCELLENT MULTI-TASKER
- EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- MS OFFICE
This Senior Compliance Engineer will ensure products comply with product standards and regulatory requirements in worldwide markets, specifically focused on substance/materials, product end of life requirements, and battery materials & certification requirements. The role also requires the development and implementation, within defined paramedics, of the processes necessary to implement these requirements within, external partners, and the supply base in close partnership with Supply Chain Operations and Engineering teams. The role also requires demonstrated capability to work on multiple programs on cross functional program teams and be the expert relative to product substance/materials and end of life standards and regulatory requirements. Other assignments and responsibilities may be assigned based on capability, capacity, or compliance engineering team needs, or career development opportunities.
- Evaluate product designs to ensure that products comply with applicable local, regional, and global requirements regarding substances and materials, batteries, and end of life.
- Specific knowledge and experience with RoHS, REACH, battery, end of life, and similar regulations is required.
- Work closely with new product design engineering, sustaining engineering, and operations to advise and optimize designs for current and known future regulatory requirements.
- Effectively coordinate product testing with regulatory agencies (e.g. TUV, UL, Intertek, CSA, etc.) including working with engineering and operations teams to ensure required samples, technical documentation, and instructions are provided for successful testing and certification.
- Evaluate product marking, packaging, and user documentation (in box and web) to ensure compliance with applicable local and global requirements.
- Work with Program Management Team to establish and manage cost and due dates for each program deliverable.
- Be the expert and effectively communicate regulatory and standards requirements.
- Work with regulatory agencies and other external sources to understand upcoming changes in regulations and to determine, in advance, the impact on new and legacy products.
- Evaluate product changes for impact to current approvals, ensure compliance certificates are current, and any upcoming expirations are appropriately addressed.
- Coordinate compliance efforts with Suppliers as appropriate
- 5+ years in regulatory compliance field.
- Highly organized with the ability to juggle multiple competing projects and prioritize tasks.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience working with certification bodies (e.g. TUV, Intertek, UL, etc.).
- Experience certifying electronic or electromechanical products for international markets
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in product environmental regulations and standards effecting electronic equipment (materials restrictions, materials disclosures, end of life, recycling, eco-design, batteries)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient in MS office
- Experience working in a certification testing laboratory
- Experience in international approval of consumer or home appliance products
- Experience with working remotely and with an international organization
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or other applicable engineering discipline
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our client's workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.