A successful late-stage start-up in San Francisco is looking to bring a Senior Product Designer to work on their peer-to-peer marketplace for rental cars! Their product brings together car owners and those looking to rent a short-term vehicle: the owner gets to make some extra cash, and the renter can drive around an awesome vehicle they may not otherwise be able to afford! They have seen a dramatic rise in demand and are looking to grow their core marketplace team consisting of 12 designers. Their design culture is well regarded and impressive from the CEO down.
The ideal Senior Product Designer will bring with them experience in working on native consumer applications. The core projects the team is currently working on revolve around architectural revamps of core features. Therefore, a UX super star will thrive in this role! However, a true end-to-end Product Designer is always desired and there will be projects revolving around adding components to their growing design system. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- A track record of designing and shipping native iOS and web application products
- A portfolio that displays complex UX solutions for consumer products
- 4+ years as a Product Designer working and shipping products in-house
What You Will Be Doing The Offer
- Experience working on products with physical service elements
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155,000 year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.