An established company in the beauty space is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to work on numerous products and is willing to pay up to $70/hour for a long-term contract. This company is well known as the industry leader in the retail beauty space and has in-store applications that helps users decide what products are best for their beauty goals.
The ideal Senior Product Designer would have experience working on consumer applications for both web and native mobile. A huge focus will be on their in-store iOS app that allows customers to look up inventory while shopping in store. Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- A track record of designing and shipping native mobile experiences
- Systems thinker who think long term
- 4+ years as a Product Designer shipping products
What You Will Be Doing The Offer
- Previous experience working with retail products
- Competitive Salary: Up to $70/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.