An established company in the gaming space is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to work on their new native mobile application. This company is well regarded as the most developer friendly revenue share platform and allows game developers to launch their games exclusively on the platform for a much more fair revenue share model, as well as guaranteed revenue. They have recently acquired a streaming application and want to improve usability and add additional features regularly. This person would be joining a growing team of 4 Product Designers.
The ideal Product Designer will bring with them previous experience working on consumer mobile applications. This individual will be involved in a lot of the conceptualization, testing, and launching of new upcoming features. Coming with a slew of consumer mobile experience will ensure success in this role! Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working in gaming is a plus!
- 4+ years as a Product Designer working on well-known consumer mobile applications
- Portfolio that displays a strong understanding of consumer mobile applications
- Portfolio that showcases stunning UI design skills
What You Will Be Doing The Offer
- Previous experience with consumer video tools is a huge plus!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150k year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
- Options to travel globally for work
- Frequent paid company holidays
- Extremely generous bonus structure
- Relocation costs covered in full
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.