A Bay Area start-up is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to work on their mobile and web software experiences that display data from their medical devices. The company currently provides an advanced stethoscope that elevates the way doctors are able to screen for cardiovascular problems. They do this by using AI/ML in tangent with their advanced devices to provide doctors a clearer picture of a patient's health. Most recently, they have begun providing at home stethoscopes to allow telehealth professionals an easier time when diagnosing their patients.
This Product Designer would be working with a growing team and partnering up with a team of 3, including a researcher. Although this is an end-to-end role, visuals/UI design will take center stage as recent projects will include creating/maintaining a design system as well as pushing the boundaries of visual exploration. Being able to work in a fast-paced environment will be essential for success! Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Product Designer working in-house and shipping products
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- Experience designing for healthtech start-ups
- Proven ability as a data driven designer
- Analytical thinker who can think of outside of the box
- Ability to create pixel perfect mockups
What You Will Be Doing
- Outstanding visual design
- Previous experience evangelizing design systems
- 40% UX Design
- 60% UI Design
- Competitive Salary: Up to $180,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.