A mission-driven San Francisco company in the building management space is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to join their growing team. Their product allows office and/or building managers to view and manage the air quality in their work spaces. Air quality affects numerous things, including allergies, asthma, and focus - their goal is to identify areas of improvement and help facilitate a cleaner work environment. Additionally, due to COVID-19, they have recently started working on a safe return to work product. Using their existing sensors, they will be able to stagger workforces and ensure no workspace is over crowded or breaking CDC guidelines.
The ideal candidate will bring with them a wide array of skills in designing for complex b2b and consumer products. Their product is spread across 3 platforms: enterprise dashboard (managers), web application (workers), and a consumer mobile application that sends notifications and displays relevant air quality information. Furthermore, since the problem space is complex being able to contribute to strategy, data utilization, conceptualization, and validation will be a huge plus!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience working on complex web solutions
- Exceptional visual and UX skills displayed in portfolio
- Proven ability working on iOS & Android applications
- Enterprise/SaaS Product Design experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with designing software that connects to/controls hardware components
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000 year + annual bonus, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.