A San Francisco start-up in the telehealth space is looking to bring on a Senior Product Designer to work on their provider application that allows doctors to sync notes to their internal systems and view data points provided by the patient. The company has recently begun to explore how wearable tech can help providers get a better understanding of their patient, and this team will work on integrating those data points into a clear and digestible manner. The goal of this exploration is to get as a close as possible to an in-person meeting by providing data points from wearable tech that would in turn help the provider make a clearer diagnosis.
The ideal Senior Product Designer would have experience working on data visualization, web applications, and preferably have a background working in a regulated industry (fintech, health, etc.). Additionally, a portfolio that showcases complex user flows and interaction design will help a candidate stand out! Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- A portfolio that displays a strong understanding of user centered design
- A track record of designing and shipping SAAS web products
- Systems thinker who think long term
- 4+ years as a Product Designer shipping products
What You Will Be Doing The Offer
- Previous experience working in a regulated industry (Fintech, health, etc.)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $155,000 year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full Health, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule
- Options to travel globally for work
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.