About the Team
The Intralinks Product Design team partners with development and product management to discover, concept, and realize innovative solutions. You'll be part of a cross functional team of product and design experts that champion the user through all stages of product development.Overview:
In this role you are a key driver of design innovation and user experience. . You will partner closely with development and product management to drive projects through discovery, research, concepting, wireframing, user validation and development. As a senior member of the design team you will share, collaborate and champion usability on all projects and give input to and help drive the implementation of the new Intralinks global style system and other design-drive initiatives. You'll mentor more junior designers, sharing your expertise and elevating the role of design at Intralinks.Day to Day:
- Collaborate with leadership across design, product management and engineering to discover and share project goals, objectives, and target users and help guide project direction.
- Create user flows, experience maps, service blueprints, wireframes and prototypes that reflect team as well as Intralinks goals
- Share and solicit input from stakeholders and users to ensure designs meet user and company goals
- Advocate for the user and the solving of their goals and problems while balancing time and technology limitations to produce the best possible solutions.
- Conduct design workshops as needed with cross functional participants
- Conduct user validation sessions as needed with senior level investment bank users
It would be great if you also had:
- 7-10 years of product design experience
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, agile methodologies, and how design can fit in them
- Experience leading projects and meetings with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience with standard design tools - we use Sketch, Invision, Miro, and UserZoom.
- Masters degree in Human Factors or related field preferred but equivalent experience also a plus
- Experience in financial services fields - but other complex transactional industries also considered
- Proven track record of adding value in a small but growing team
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. The product designer plays a big part in driving innovation as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role you'll have impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth and create great products along the way.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.