Digital acquisition is one of the client's key priorities. Core to achieving this goal is delivering personalized, customized experiences and capabilities that helps client prospects apply for cards and loans as easily as possible across the enterprise. The elegance and efficiency of the customer acquisition journey will create rich experiences for applicants and sustainable and competitive differentiation for the client.
This team's purpose is to grow new accounts acquired, billed business acquired and accounts receivables by accelerating the completed application experiences for client's global prospect and customer base.
As Senior Product Manager, Digital Application Experiences, you will lead the definition and delivery of the partner application experiences for a portfolio of high profile strategic partners. You will deliver new features and functionality to improve usability/customer experience. You will be responsible for driving increased application engagement, customer satisfaction and digital conversions globally.
You will lead one Product Owner direct report with experience in product ownership, capabilities, and user experience.
- Lead the product development of application experiences with engineering and user experience teams for a portfolio of co-brand partnerships
- Develop innovate strategies through our strategic partnerships to accelerate acquisition and growth globally.
- Partner with Enterprise Platform teams to develop aligned roadmaps and quarterly prioritization and delivery
- Drive an increase in digital application engagement by maximizing upper funnel traffic through best in class user experience development.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive point of arrival strategies
- Position requires a willingness to continually learn and implement ground-breaking product and technologies processes within a dynamic and highly matrixed environment to capitalize on the considerable investment made in the acquisition process.
- Develop and run high impact test & learn experiments that will inform the product strategy
- Manage one Product Owner direct report
You'll work among high performing engineering, design and product teams. Amongst some of the traits we are looking for are principled thinking, pattern driven product judgment, stubbornness against settling, bold decision making, deep design intuition, have an entrepreneurial background and a maniacal focus on the user. Your performance is measured by the impact of the products you launch and by your ability to inspire a cross-functional team that includes Product, Engineering, Design, Data, Finance, Business Development, and Operations.
Here is what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager working across a mix of consumer and business digital products
- A digital product owner background with experience of the Agile delivery framework and playing a leading role in a Scrum team. A shown ability to build, run and prioritize a product backlog (Critical)
- Excellent communication and listening skills; ability to build relationships, influence decisions and make things happen without direct authority.
- Have the ability to define, collect and report on metrics that are clear and concise and able to articulate the impact of decisions.
- Ability to shape product programs, their KPIs and roadmaps.
- Technical fluency - an ability to clearly describe tradeoffs with users and engineers about certain decisions.
- Highly organized - you are great at research and documenting your learnings
- Loves dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources.
- The ability to set a high bar for your team and empower them to achieve great results
- A "driver" personality - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery while balancing the need for great collaboration.
- User-centricity - examples from your past of product challenges that you powered through because you were unwilling to make your problems your users' problems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A real passion for all things digital, inside and outside of work; in depth understanding of the latest digital trends, competitive landscape, technology advances, devices and consumer insights.
- People leadership and Scaled Agile development experience a plus