At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.
High-level job responsibilities:
With a passion for motivating people, you will be the narrator of our story. You will lead a highly motivated, cross-functional team on defining, delivering and managing new customer products and network services for our wholesale and enterprise 5G services portfolio. Our planned, core DISH wireless product lines require a range of professional and managed services to deliver comprehensive customer value.
DISH aims to disrupt the market by empowering business partners and customers with unparalleled network tools and capabilities to do their jobs more effectively and to pursue new business opportunities.
You will work closely with Sales, Business Development, IT, Operations, Engineering, and Network Development teams to discover, aggregate and enable a comprehensive ecosystem of professional services for our wholesale customers. You will lead with a passion for creating a relationship of trust with our customers and an unwavering drive to deliver comprehensive value.
Thriving at the intersection of technology and business, you must be comfortable immersing yourself in the details on each end of the spectrum. You are fueled by the need to innovate and foster value creation while acting as the customer's ambassador, focusing on the customer's holistic experience with the product. As an ambassador of creation, you will be on the front line as we aim to democratize wireless and reimagine how connectivity is delivered.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Enable new products and services to be exposed at an atomic level allowing the most customized experience for customers and partners to realized new value
- Discover and validate viable and valuable technology driven solutions to customer problems that deliver them inspired and delightful experiences and solutions they will love
- Develop product strategies and visions to drive objective based plans that make actionable DISH's Wireless growth strategies
- Be an inquisitive and learned student of the constraints of the Wireless business and its financial and operational needs; know your business
- Lead competitive analysis, market research, and new market and product identification in close concert with the entire Product Organization, independent from functional org-charts
- Be a product evangelist with customers, prospects, analysts, partners, executive stakeholders and employees
- Own the outcome of validating what is worth doing (The What & Why) and facilitate visible and shared stakeholder understandings that help the organization best triage what will actually get done
- Guide the Product Development (The How) process
- Objectively encourage and execute on product pivots away from products that lack sufficient traction, including termination of product concepts in favor of new opportunities
- Drive the success of your product portfolio
- Design and lead multi-year product roadmaps with quarterly Objectives and Key Results
- Be a leader within the company and be a role model for the company's culture
- Design, build and manage the professional and managed services portfolio
- Select and onboard partnerships and bring together buyers and sellers to do business in a centralized, online ecosystem
- Establish and manage pricing for standard professional services
- Lead end-to-end customer journey designs
- Passionate about the customer experience, with a focus on enabling customers and partners to thrive with their end users, improve the customer experience and scale their business
- An enthusiastic, clear communicator and creator of clear and highly visible shared understandings; a great story teller
- A love for working with customers: a love to listen, to learn, to teach if called upon and be taught if fortunate
- Fully engaged, a persistent advocate with a bias toward action without being abrasive
- Have strong curiosity across customer experience, marketing, technology, systems and other disciplines
- Not afraid to respectively challenge the status quo or executive leadership when needed; An accurate and consistent voice of the customer
- Have a passion for mentor-ship, relationship building, collaboration and team development
- Preferred MBA and 10+ years of product management; or equivalent practical experience
- Proven product management and C-level engagement experience driving great user experiences that solve critical customer problems
- Strong foundation in product discovery and validation methodologies (User Story & Journey Mapping, Customer Interviewing, prototyping, A/B and Qualitative/Quantitative value testing etc.)
- Experience with customer journey management
- Experience with lead generation and capture management
- Demonstrated success in building a new line of business
- Strong understanding of professional and managed services across any of the following categories: pre-sales consulting, managed networks, network/systems integration, cloud architectures, data backup, cybersecurity, RF network planning and modeling, network installation, pre-launch testing, service commissioning, training, troubleshooting
- Demonstrated experience working with professional and managed service providers
- Preferred track record balancing the conceptualization of strategic initiatives with tactical execution
- Preferred experience in general management with profit and loss accountability
- Desired understanding of development and delivering cloud native products as a service, virtualized deployments, containerization, DEV/OPS and CI/CD pipelines
Compensation: $114,880.00/Year - $159,200.00/Year
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.