As the Senior Product Manager, you are responsible for managing assigned areas of the NICE\u00a0Nexidia\u00a0product line.\u00a0In this capacity and in conjunction with the product leadership of NICE\u00a0Nexidia, you are responsible for planning, maintaining, and driving the strategic direction, goals, and roadmap for your assigned product solution set.\u00a0You will create a comprehensive and cohesive vision and plan for multiple features/initiatives across several markets and go to market strategies.\u00a0You will champion your vision and plan internally and externally to validate your vision and maintain buy-in across the company and in the customer base, driving to achievement of the company\u2019s goals for the product solution set.\u00a0
As Senior Product Manager, you will at times work with and guide other Product Managers and/or Product Owners toward achievement of the product goals.\u00a0You will coordinate and negotiate product issues with the engineering, operations, marketing, training and sales groups. You will work with R&D teams to ensure that they understand the vision, purpose, and benefits of the product feature sets / modules you are promoting.\u00a0You will guide them in terms of feature MVP definition, priorities across and within features, and contingency plans or modifications should higher priority items pop up and compete for resources. You will interact with other departments within NICE to define requirements, drive product development activities, and improve processes aimed at ensuring the overall success of NICE\u00a0Nexidia\u00a0products.
The ideal candidate has a strong and comprehensive technical background with demonstrated ability to grasp, and then articulate, technical concepts to a wide variety of audiences.\u00a0The ideal candidate can influence various parts of an organization with the necessary excellent interpersonal skills to quickly gather and distill information, build relationships with strategic customers and vendors outside of\u00a0Nexidia\u00a0(as well as with key people within\u00a0Nexidia), and champion their ideas and products both inside and outside of\u00a0Nexidia.
The ideal candidate also possesses strong technical and business analysis skills in order to quickly assess and remain abreast of the state of the Contact Center industry. This includes synthesis of any promising new technologies, new applications of technology, standards activities, changes in buyer behavior and expectations, competitive vendor positioning or moves, etc.
- Serve as the focal point / subject matter expert within the Product Management team for assigned module(s) and functionality withinNexidia\u00a0Analytics products.
- Establish, manage, and promote formal backlog of features and plan for implementation & market delivery over time / product releases
- Develop and\u00a0Maintain\u00a0an excellent working knowledge of the broad set of features/benefits of\u00a0Nexidia\u2019s\u00a0Analytics products and services and overall value propositions of each.
- Be market-driven by gathering relevant customer and market data to guide and validate company direction on product development.
- Evangelize your portfolio internally in order to facilitate cooperation with other groups as needed in order to complete projects related to assigned product line.
- Proactively work with sales to assist with sales opportunities and improve win/attach rates.\u00a0Participate in customer calls / meetings to promote the value if NICE\u00a0Nexidia\u00a0products, as well as to gather requests and requirements for future development and product updates.
- Represent the NICE\u00a0Nexidia\u00a0product to upper management through updates, performance metrics (as appropriate), and constant alignment.
- Evangelize your portfolio externally: Attend trade shows and/or customer conferences as needed; participate in webinars, panel discussions & presentations to represent NICE as industry experts and thought leaders in our space.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers to prioritize feature epics within and/or across development scrum teams to ensure that teams are working on the most important items.\u00a0\u00a0
- Assist in the definition and management of live and static (HTML) software demonstration environments including requirements gathering, demo flow, call scripting and recording, demo documentation, troubleshooting
- Be a "big picture thinker" by defining & coordinating a "whole" portfolio solution, including product, services, and support.
- Facilitate a complete product landscape by identifying, pursuing, and maintaining key relationships with targeted strategic partners, both within and outside NICE.
- Create content for webinar events / sales, marketing, pre-sales support as needed
- Manage outside vendors as needed / appropriate
- Develop and maintain competitive market intelligence
- Contribute to content creations for RFPs
- Recommend new components, tools, and technical partnerships required for successful product development which will require budgeted funds.
- Run cost analysis and market research to determine the impact a new or revised product will have on the market and our overall sales.
- Ensure that End of Life and Go to Market process is followed and supported to bring solutions to market on time & budget.
- Follow the company Code of Ethics and NICE policies and procedures at all times.
- Communicate in an effective and professional way with customers in and outside of NICE.
- Marry the capabilities of the BI technology with the functionality of\u00a0Nexidia\u00a0Analytics to ensure that customer reporting and analytics needs are met in the best way possible
Bachelors\u00a0degree in computer science, Information Technology, business, or related field
Business Intelligence / Analytics, Data Visualization background preferred
Required Experience / Skills:
- 7+ years of product management experience with formal product management techniques, tools, and principles grounded in the Product Management Lifecycle\u00a0
- Experience with Software-as-a-Service, software development, networking, hosted applications, or other similar technical products.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English including vocabulary, spelling, composition, and grammar.
- Ability to read and understanding technical information well enough to convey in original written communications to multiple audiences.
- Ability to personally interact with technical resources and listen carefully, taking time to understand the points being made, and asking questions where appropriate.
- Experience managing one's own time and balancing many different projects simultaneously, while being flexible, agile, and resilient in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines when supporting requests that create competing priorities
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with outside vendors to ensure optimal results and budgets
- Ability to communicate comfortably across all levels of corporate structure
- Ability to work with sales executives and assist with opportunities as subject matter expert, especially when offerings are new to market
- Demonstrated ability to take the initiative and work in a self-directed manner;
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
In-depth knowledge in and experience with agile & SCRUM development methodologies.
Significant experience with business intelligence, analytics, and data visualizationSponsorship currently not offered\u00a0NICE Systems is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.\u00a0