3390 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA, USADivision:
Cox AutomotiveJob Level:
Day JobRequisition Number:
Over the last six years, Clutch has built the leading software platform for automotive subscriptions. Now Clutch is investing in extending the platform to manage and optimize mobility fleets of all kinds. The product will use data and algorithms to determine optimal fleet size and mix, to recommend buy and sell decisions, and to schedule fleet tasks optimally.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead this new product. Your objectives will be to build the mobility platform, bring it to market, then scale with customers and expand the scope. You will help to build and provide leadership for a team of over twenty engineers and data scientists. And you will analyze this complex market and identify discrete customer scenarios that can be brought onto the platform. What You'll Do
- Own the problem - provide intellectual leadership on the design of the platform and set the right detailed objectives.
- Define the roadmap for over twenty engineers and data scientists.
- Develop a structured view of the market opportunities and how that maps to product functionality. Shape how the sales / commercial teams go-to-market. Align development with demand.
- Balance short-term delivery of working product with shaping a data science research program that will run for at least two years.
Qualifications: Must Haves
- Manage at least two product managers.
- 5 to 10 years as a product manager and leader.
- University degree in a technical subject (e.g., computer science, engineering) and / or experience as a software developer.
- Possess the right traits: smart and forward thinking; structured but creative; conceptual and empirical; owner and influencer; tremendous ability to synthesize information; entrepreneurial with business acumen; owner and influencer; intuition for users and organizations; thrive with ambiguity.
- Strong technical understanding and interest, spanning both data science and engineering.
- Expert ability to communicate and influence across the Clutch team and the wider Cox Automotive organization. Develop strong relationships and apply good judgement.
- Solid project management skills.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with financial modeling and analysis.
- Understanding of financial and valuation concepts such as asset depreciation, discounted cash flows, and option valuation.
- Automotive industry and / or fleet management experience.
- Experience with B2B marketplaces.
- Enterprise / B2B software experience.
Who We Are About Cox Automotive
There's nothing ordinary about Cox Automotive. We are people of every background driven by our passion for mobility, innovation, client success and community outreach. We make buying, selling and owning (or simply using) cars easier for everyone. Touching more than 40,000 clients across five continents, we bring together the best brands and the best teams to propel the automotive industry forward. Some of those team members work for our iconic consumer brands like Autotrader and Kelley Blue Book, while others are creating the future of automotive at industry-facing brands like Dealer.com, Manheim and vAuto. About Cox
We are the Cox family of businesses. We've been making our mark since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators. We're also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next generation. We're looking for the talent today who will be our leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are today, where we hope you'll be going with us, and the common purpose that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.